星期五, 4月 17, 2009

Danny Boy




Danny Boy

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
The summer's gone, and all the roses are falling
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide.
But come ye back when summer's in the meadow
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow
'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.

But when ye come and when all the flowers are dying
if I am dead, as dead I well may be
Ye'll come and find the place where I am lying
and kneel and say an "Ave" there for me.
And I shall hear, though soft you tread above me
and all my grave will warmer and sweeter be
For you will bend and tell me that you love me
and I shall sleep in peace until you come to me.


合唱版:



沒有留言:

張貼留言

李荊蓀,白色恐怖受難者

好人壞命 天地常態 /文:王鼎鈞 姜貴「喜歡」算命(他未必相信算命),台北市有那些「命理學家」,他一個一個說得出真名真姓。有人居室高雅,門外常常停著晶亮的黑色轎車,有人藏身陋巷,主顧大半是滿臉倦容脂粉斑剝的酒女舞女,姜貴都去請教過。我在十六、七歲「插柳學詩」的時候,我的老師擅長占...